The Domino game has long been popular and has existed for quite a long time, attracting the attention and participation of many people. However, most people still do not know how to play and the specific rules of this game. In the following article, Liên minh OKVIP will help people learn the game What is Domino? as well as explaining the most detailed and easy-to-understand rules of the game.
What is the domino game?
Domino can be understood as a game using rectangular cards, divided into 2 square parts by a line. Accordingly, each part will be marked with a dot called “nip”, “pip” or “dob” containing a maximum of 6 points or left blank depending on each piece. When combined, these plates will create a set of Dominoes with different pairs of numbers.
There are a total of 28 Dominoes and are divided into 4 main playing styles, including Straight Dominoes, Russian Dominoes, All Fives Dominoes and Mexican Train Dominoes. However, in the world, people usually play mainly in two forms block and score.
What is the Domino board game?
What are the basic rules of Domino?
In dominoes, the determination of winning or losing is mainly based on the scores on the pieces with each dot corresponding to 1 point. In particular, the special domino or cow piece will be worth 13 points, thereby preventing players from keeping this piece until the end of the match, in order to gain an advantage.
When the chess game ends and the participants still have pieces but cannot continue playing, it is called Triet. At this time, whoever has the lowest total score on the chess pieces is considered the winner and receives 4 times the original bonus from the losers.
How to play Domino through turns
During the game, the dominoes will be placed face down and divided equally into 7 pieces for each participant, but make sure not to see each other’s points. The number of participating players will be from 2 to 4 people. If there is a surplus, it will be placed separately and used until it is the turn of a person who does not have a valid Domino to play.
First shot in dominoes
Brothers when you know What is Domino? According to the rules, in the first turn, the person with the largest domino (6:6) will have the right to go first. In case no one owns this piece, if there is a second largest domino (5:5) it can go first, then in turn (4:4) and so on. In the following games, the winner of the previous game will go first.
Turns in the Domino board game
2nd round of play
The next player on the left will have the right to take the first turn, counting counter-clockwise. Accordingly, members will place a domino so that one end of the domino must coincide with one end of another domino.
What are Domino’s next moves?
The players will continue to take turns playing counterclockwise. In a situation where a participant does not have a suitable domino to continue playing, the member will lose their turn and pass it on to the next person.
See: Tin tức OKVIP
Experts show how to win in the game of Domino
Brothers, when you know chess What is Domino? When participating in this genre, you must definitely equip yourself with effective playing strategies from the experts below to win, including:
- Consider playing double dominoes early in the game. Because double tiles in Domino will not often put pressure on your opponent’s turn, because they still have the same value in connection.
- Consider keeping multiple dominoes of different values in your hand, this gives everyone more options to play and creates the opportunity to match the highest score.
- Regularly practice your skills, learn carefully about the game rules and related regulations, and then calculate appropriate moves.
- When playing Domino, you should always keep a calm mind and cool head, avoid being influenced from outside.
Experts share easy-to-win ways to play Domino
What are the benefits of playing Domino?
In fact, playing Domino is considered to bring players many different benefits, in addition to entertainment, there are also the following:
- Playing Domino requires participants to calculate and evaluate situations, helping to enhance memory and develop logical thinking.
- Enhance social interaction ability, support improved communication, to focus and cooperate with others.
- The game is highly entertaining and will help you reduce anxiety and stress in daily life.
- Encourage players to effectively manage time and solve problems effectively by analyzing situations.
- Develop the ability to control emotions, as well as train your mind and improve your mood.
Playing Dominoes brings many benefits
Through the above article of OKVIP, you have gained understanding about chess games What is Domino? basic game rules, as well as turn-based play. Join the game today to not only have fun but also receive significant benefits for yourself.